And so we begin again, the BlogBUG has bitten, I love blogging, hah, about 5 years to late you may say, but we have never had reason to use it before really. Now that we are other-side-of-the-world, and far from family and friends, well, here we are. I now see why people go blogging mad, if they so much as fart in a rest-room, they rush home to blog about how loud, how wet or dry and how it made the people around them react. Yes, well, No, I wont be documenting farts, at least not on THIS blog page, and in any effect, not from either Trey or I, maybe from Zoey though, cos she is learning to smile a little when the bottom half erupts, and lets face it, kids love fart jokes. I guess she (and all of you) can be lucky that Trey has thus far declined my attempts to secure home schooling for Zoey by yours truly. I will work on it though, cos besides maths and ... maths and stuff, there is important shit to know, like what to do when someone pee's in their pants in your classroom, it's a no-brainer, of course you point and laugh. Or when a person in a wheelchair falls over, again, point and laugh. These things go untaught at school, and that's where I guess I will have to intervene. Anyway, as I was saying... So THIS is the family blog now. Erase all that you have seen of the other one from your mind, as that was mostly my ramblings, as I am sure this may be - but more family orientated rambling, all ages, besides the odd word here and there, but those will be used for comical value, or exclamation, you know, like adding carrots to a bean salad for colour, or sprinkling parmesan cheese on a fettuccini, or cheese cake for that matter. So if you think it is not ALL AGES, well, your opinion does not really matter, but in extreme cases you may take it up with Trey, and we will see if it can be edited, in between my home schooling of the ZeeMonkey that is. (I can see a lot of pointing and laughing happening).
Anyway, if Trey has the time she may ramble here too, in fact, I will get her to write at least once a month if I have to stand behind her with the spatula she hits me with and threaten her god dammit! And we may even have Zoey bash out some indecipherable words! Although whenever she gets near the keyboard or remote, it always ends in tears as she somehow finds the worst combination of keys to push all at once – like [format:C] or [eraseSKYTV]. Dunno how she does it, I think, like her mom, she is born to handle the TV remote, which is why I gave up watching the telly a while back, as Trey likes to skip the channel ten minutes in and just when I look away, she does this on purpose I have realised, cos it takes me about 6 or so minutes to think, what the hell is going on… and then she giggles, maliciously.
So here we are, finally, living in Sunny, cof! Splutter, erm, kind-of-sunny
No comments:
Post a Comment