
Dont know what or why, but i feel drawn to this tree. Its snowing heavily here, which is awesome, so i put on my hiking shoes, and walked 2.5 miles...... In a snowstorm, got lost in a forest (pictures will follow), and inspired on my way back listening to the arb sounds of berg sans nipple. :). It is time to employ myself, to work a full day from my office, learning, creating, not wasting creativity. Yes, INSPIRED! and that is my Tree, my tree of Hope, and inspiration, I cant say what it is that draws me to this thing, I climbed over a small barbed wire fence to get to it, but there is a bigger fence around it, I will get to it though, need to find where to get in, cos I do believe that if i sit under this tree, and choose the lotto numbers, well, tata ma millions.... (in pounds). 0
We had to pick Zoey up early today, due to this weather. And school may be closed tomorrow too, keep you updated we will, So I am off upstairs, whilst the snow blows around outside, to watch a kids movie, with Tree and Zee, in the warmth of our lounge. Bye
We had to pick Zoey up early today, due to this weather. And school may be closed tomorrow too, keep you updated we will, So I am off upstairs, whilst the snow blows around outside, to watch a kids movie, with Tree and Zee, in the warmth of our lounge. Bye
Hmmm, somewhat Medusa like, that tree, no turning people's to stone now, Darry.
ReplyDeleteRobK.
Looks really, really cold. I Love the tree, why dont you paint it,then you can have it in your home always. Keith says he posted a comment but it is not here, he says, you should photograph every 2 weeks and watch it change.
ReplyDeleteMe, Santi